1. Tracy says:

I didn’t realize how left handed I was until a friend stayed with us for a week and my husband walked into the kitchen with our guest and told him the dishes, silverware glasses wherein the cupboards backwards bc I’m left handed. My mind was totally blown, I had never known that-lol.

2. Aubrin says:

I got seriously left handed (95%). The only thing I do “right” is look through a telescope or microscope. I only use my right eye more because the vision in my left eye isn’t that great. I had a clogged tear duct when I was born, so I think that has something to do with it.

3. Sandra says:

Looking forward to seeing how left handed I am. My husband always moans when I wind something up left handed .

4. Peggy McCormack says:

The question about turning pages was unfair due to the nature of how books are printed.

5. Jacob says:

Xcc the tesla of Duty is not good enough for me I have your number 😉 😜

6. Wonka says:

so like i think i mixxed handed because my mom is born right handed and my dad is born left handed and alot of people say that im ambidextrous but i wanna do a test

7. Rob says:

I cut with scissors with my right hand as there are never any left handed scissors anywhere and I’ve had to ‘retrain’ myself accordingly!

When I was a kid, my uncle tought me how to play golf – he only had right handed clubs and, to this day, I play right-handed (badly). I want some lessons as I might just be a better player if I play left handed…

Unfortunately, I’m a bit deaf in my left ear, so have to use the right a tad more.

8. David Johnson says:

My dad was a total lefty. I seem to have adapted to some right hand activities, but the main things I do are left handed [eating, writing, tooth brushing and shaving].

9. Jomana says:

Hi I do test

10. Ann says:

I put the phone on my right ear because I am deaf in my left ear. It’s good that I am left handed because I can write notes down when I’m on the phone.