1. Alice says:

91% of left handedness 🙂 always considered myself a leftie and boy did I realize I do less right handed tasks than I thought I did!

2. A says:

What this test doesn’t acknowledge is that we grow up in a right-handers’ world. And for most of history, there weren’t readily-available left-handers’ tools (scissors, can openers, etc). This means that our choice for using these tools – let’s say scissors – was to either learn to use them with the right hand or to keep using them with our left and cut imperfectly.

So some questions on this test (the ones relying on tools that are hand-dominance-dependent) is like saying “do you prefer pasta or pizza, when the choice is pizza or pizza?” There simply was no pasta for us!!!

3. Therese Mae Gamboa says:

I got 100%
    #ProudToBeLeftHanded

4. Tameera James says:

I thought that I was slightly ambidextrous but I’m 96% left handed 😂😂

5. Charlie says:

Good test

6. Doug says:

I am usually left handed for almost everything except writing

7. Robin says:

Took the left-handedness test and came back 60% Left but mixed-handed (40-60%), which does not surprise me considering I am the only left-handed person in my family and I learned to adapt early in life. The funny thing is in sports when I played soccer I was left footed, when I played softball I bat right and threw right, however, I bowled left handed. Scissors are another thing all together I have to use right handed scissors with my left hand, because I have never owned left handed scissors. Life is good being a lefty….

8. jo kelly says: