1. Brittany Z says:

Not a bad quiz in all. I wish some of the questions allowed people to choose both options. For example: When I use scissors, I feel most comfortable cutting diagonally with the right, but need the left to cut horizontally. Therefore, I would work with both scissors in my hands at once (they called me scissor-hands at work). Also, same with with batting, kicking and other things. It depends on the side I’m standing on to determine which side I want to use. I got a 40% on the quiz though so it sounds about right so I’m not disappointed, but just know that there are people out there who will literally use both in any given situation.

2. Eugenia says:

Hello,

My name is Eugenia, and I am Romanian.

I took the left-handed test and my total weighted score was 74%, that gives me a left-handedness rating of Mainly left-handed.

Besides I am a left-handed person, I can write with left hand from right to left (to be read in a mirror), however I usually write with a right hand on a daily basis. I found that when I was 18 years old, be mistake, with no effort from my side, just I found I can do this.

Please let me know if any of you can write in this way. I know there are people in the world which can write with left hand from right to left.

Eugenia

3. Jayme says:

I use my left hand for precision and my right hand for strength

4. john boyd says:

my mom said it was my lefty babysitter’s fault. mom tried for a while to change me, but it didn’t work. i learned to write by printing so i wouldn’t write upside down and smear the pencil lead. at 71 i still print and my script is illedgible. i have to concentrate to sign my name ledgibly. i can print faster than most people write, which the army really liked. it seems the smartest, nicest people i meet are more likely left handed. thanks for asking!

5. Debbie says:

I am left handed and remember wanting to knit when I was younger, my Nan & mum tried to show me but they did it right handed way, very confusing! At least my youngest daughter is left handed like me, but my oldest is right so when she was younger doing her shoe laces up was very frustrating!!

6. Dave says:

The survey is far too simple, of course. Ordinal data is much preferred and isn’t hard to incorporate!

7. Richard Perry says:

96% left handed although I think some of the questions are unfair.
    I began learning the guitar last year.
    Me. I’m really left handed.
    Tutor. Yeah we hear that a lot. Learn it right handed at first.
    Tutor. Half way through my second lesson when I first tried a LH guitar”Yeah. You’re left handed.
    Me. Hmmn, ya think? I did tell you.

8. Kristina says:

this is so odd. like I consider myself ambidextrous. I use my left for more fined tuned things. my right hand/side is just stronger? so heavier things like bats ect are always carried and used on that side. my right hand is clumsy though. also I at summer camp as a child used the left handed archery bow. the right one was always too difficult to use.

9. Nick says:

Very interesting
    I am a musician and play my guitar right handed because when i started out as a kid the instructor said I needed to hold my guitar like a right hander. I didn’t know there were left handed guitars so I learned it that way.

10. Donna Seaburn says:

I am 90% left. My school didn’t have left handed scissors so all my elementary teachers, who were all righties, made me learn to use “normal” scissors.