Leave a Reply to Kelvin Cancel reply

1. Darcy Brown says:

Kind of weird survey didnt know how to answer alot of the questions since i do everything with both but my brother is left handed and he was a pitcher so i had to learn to hit left handed and after that i just learned to do everything with my left hand or my right hand

2. Brandon says:

40-60% Left but mixed handed. Surprisingly i was born right handed, but over time learned to use my left. But i can do basically everything with both hands.

3. Mcg says:

Holding the phone question doesn’t work out well. As a lefty we often have to hold the phone with our right in order to write down info. Just as a righty would do the opposite… just saying

4. joel pontbriand says:

i wasn’t allowed to use my left hand to write or throw a ball when i started school so i just learned how to write and throw right handed. the older i got, i just shifted between right and left as needed, although i still favor my right hand to write. my family also would make fun of me when i would use a spoon or fork in my left hand and say i just wanted to be different!

5. Squootre says:

I’m so mad. Instruments should be the same price for lefties. Like all you really need to do is make a few changes. Like, bro. I didn’t mean to me left handed. Blame that on my great grandma. She’s the only leftie apart from me
    (Very nice woman she was. Lovely.)

6. Heather Shuemaker says:

It was hard to pick whether I use my right or left hand for some of these activities bc I use both/switch back & forth a lot. I know I was actually born left-handed,but was made to switch by my family so I ended up basically ambidextrous.

7. Cheryl Alexander says:

When I was only little and in primary school, the mum’s would tie my left hand with rope to the back of the desk, for being obstinate.

8. shyanne says:

a lot of the stuff it did not ask me I used my left hand or both for and I brush my hair with both hands and it would be greatly appreciated by me if you added more questions.

9. Mary McCalley says:

Due to my age, many things (like batting) were taught me right handed. When I use a tennis racket or golf club I use my left because I learned at an older age and made my own switch. I believe most lefthanders are more “both handed” due the nature of society especially for those born prior to 1950. It’s necessary for me to rely on my right ear since I developed nerve deafness in my left ear.

Question why my answers to the survey were NOT accepted?

10. Archana Joshi says:

Iam lefty hander i do every work with left hand