1. deborah Degrussa says:

I have always been left and right handed but do sewing and ticks the left handed way as in I tick from top of the tick to the bottom and with sewing I sew from sew as if I was left handed.right to left even cross stitch I do with my right hand but

2. Bern Ratajczak says:

I am the only one in the family of 7 that is a true leftie

3. Dennis Buckley says:

It would be great if the survey displayed a left-handed tick/checkmark for each lefty response 🙂

4. Nigel Fawcett says:

My score would probably be higher than 95%, but as I am somewhat deaf in my left ear, I have to use my right. One of my daughters is left handed.

At school, they were quite liberal for the time in that I was allowed to write left-handed so long as it was neat.

I used to visit the left-handed shop regularly in 70s as I worked nearby.

5. Maureen says:

I disagree with which ear lefties use when talking on the phone. I use my right ear, and hold the phone with my right hand. Therefore, my left hand can be used to write things down or doodle while I talk.

6. Ellen Wenck-Hampton says:

Back in the days(1950s) of elementary school a fair amount of us ” lefties” were discouraged from using our left hand to write etc.School desks were designed to support the right elbow when writing.

7. Tamsin says:

I got 95%, Wow! I always knew I was left handed for a lot of things but I never knew it was this dominant.

8. Susanjane Elizabeth Eskridge Dotterweich says:

I scored 65% left handed.

I was primarily right handed as a child, but I instinctively felt something was wrong somehow. Gradually I switched to my left hand, including writing.

9. Zay says:

I got an 80%left 20% right

10. Frances Meyers says:

Altho 90% left handed, there are several tasks that I use the right hand because I didn’t know how to learn with the left hand: knit, crochet, iron clothes