1. Life like a lefty says:

90 perssen5 lefty who

2. Jonathon says:

I got 95% serious left handed

3. Scott McKenna says:

At least one of your questions is (IMO) dictated by factors outside of the person’s control. I got a ranking of 60-90% left-handed (MOSTLY) left handed … but thinking back to, say, elementary school, I did not use scissors right-handedly (as I do today) … but there was always a shortage of “lefty” scissors, and so I adapted. Same with baseball: It was always hard to find a glove for a “lefty,” so I adapted. I don’t think either of these things are honestly reflective of my dominance, but by the time you are purchasing your own scissors and baseball gloves … the window may have closed wherein one has just learned to do things a different way.

4. Charlene says:

My score was 89% left handed. From the test the following were the actions performed with the right hand:

1) cutting with scissors
    2) clapping your hands
    3) turning pages when reading a book

Does any left hander actually turn the pages of a book with his/her left hand? (Considering we are made to read left to right, it doesn’t make sense to do this.) If we were instead made to read pages right to left, then naturally we would use the left hand to change the page because it’s on the side of the book in which the page needs to be flipped over.

5. Joe says:

80% I’m proud to be a lefty. Left handed for life

6. Yazan says:

My score was 100% omg even I can’t writes with my right hand on keyboard

7. owiezowie says:

I love this test and this site. I am actually in real life very ambidextrous and write left handed and so I am always asked the question lefties get asked. Are you left handed? I feel weird to say yes when there are things I do better right handed and like the next time they see me I am doing those things with my right hand. Then they say hey I thought you were left handed? I find myself saying things like no I am sort of devious sinister deceptive person who uses the left hand as some sort of ploy. They always look at me like they are checking me or something. I took this test so I knew how to answer those peoples questions hen they see me using my left hand. now I know I am 96% lefty just for the record.

8. Amber Heald says:

There needs to be a neutral option. There are several that I literally tried with both and neither felt wrong of weird, so I ended up having to truly think about “would someone who was truly right-handed and had been taught to do these things right-handed be able to do them with their left hand?” Most of the time the answer was no, but it may produce more accurate results to have a true neutral option.

I was at 57% though, so I wasn’t too surprised.

9. Keanan Vrey says: