Join the Left Handers Club

Left Handers ClubAs a Club member you will receive a free certificate and our unique “backwards” calendar (see below) and we will send you our email newsletters with great information about left-handedness, details of new products and member offers.

Just type in your email address and first name below (please type carefully – about 10% of club joiners mis-type their address and we cannot send their newsletters or contact them). Please Do NOT put “www.” in front of your email address or a full stop or space at the end. Your address should look something like this: name@host.com or name@host.co.uk and it will end in a three letter domain (.com, .net, .org) or a two letter country code (.uk, .fr, .ca etc)

Once you click the button we will send you a welcome email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, there may have been a problem with the email address that you entered – please return to this joining form and re-apply, checking your email carefully.

Free member certificate, backwards calendar and newsletters

Left-Handers Club membership is completely free and as a Club member you will receive a free certificate (which you can insert your own name in before printing) and our unique “backwards” calendar.

certificate

calendar-2014-extract

Our newsletters cover a wide range of topics to do with being left-handed including:

• Latest research and reports on left-handedness
  • Our own surveys and anlysis
  • Latest product information and explanations of left-handed items plus member discounts and offers
  • Highlighting the things left-handers do differently
  • Picking up on language, customs and myths about left-handers

We try our best to entertain members as well as providing useful and interesting information and resources.

74 comments on “Join the Left Handers Club
  1. Lois Wile says:

I’m a 1950’s era lefty who was gently & repeatedly encouraged to be a righty. As all leftys know, we are born this way! I’ve always wondered what dire consequences my parents & teachers thought were in store for me as a lefty. Thanks for the membership.

2. Kathryn Bushong says:

I have found the hardest thing is dealing with all the safety buttons on power tools. They are for those right handers.

3. Brett Lawless says:

So glad this is a thing! I’m a lefty! And my birthday is today! Spooky coincidence, Happy left handed day everyone! 🙂

4. Jaye says:

This is wounderful iam glad to be a part lf this😄

5. jombe ebob says:

I’ll be really happy to be part of this group it really isn’t easy being left handed because certain kitchen utensils in the house is really strenuous while using them like knife,cooking spoon especially when stering food

6. Ketan H Patel says:

Proud to become a part of Left Handers Club

7. HEATHER says:

I’m a lefty but I do most things right handed with the exception of writing. It was a case of having to as I was the only lefty in the family. All three of my girls are right handed, but my middle daughter is a bit strange because she eats left handed. Lol

8. karthick R says:

Me also lefthand user so i feeling happy to join this club

9. Manuel Perez says:

I’m left handed and proud.

10. Toni Antonini says:

I’m happy to belong to lefties club
    I found this club by two friends who are lefties , just found out they were in a trip we all took ! Its so interesting to find out I have so many traits issued in this article
    I am The only leftie in my family ,we had one first cousin who was leftie , my son is right handed
    Please keep me posted 🤗