Join the Left Handers Club

Left Handers ClubAs a Club member you will receive a free certificate and our unique “backwards” calendar (see below) and we will send you our email newsletters with great information about left-handedness, details of new products and member offers.

Just type in your email address and first name below (please type carefully – about 10% of club joiners mis-type their address and we cannot send their newsletters or contact them). Please Do NOT put “www.” in front of your email address or a full stop or space at the end. Your address should look something like this: name@host.com or name@host.co.uk and it will end in a three letter domain (.com, .net, .org) or a two letter country code (.uk, .fr, .ca etc)

Once you click the button we will send you a welcome email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, there may have been a problem with the email address that you entered – please return to this joining form and re-apply, checking your email carefully.

Free member certificate, backwards calendar and newsletters

Left-Handers Club membership is completely free and as a Club member you will receive a free certificate (which you can insert your own name in before printing) and our unique “backwards” calendar.

certificate

calendar-2014-extract

Our newsletters cover a wide range of topics to do with being left-handed including:

• Latest research and reports on left-handedness
  • Our own surveys and anlysis
  • Latest product information and explanations of left-handed items plus member discounts and offers
  • Highlighting the things left-handers do differently
  • Picking up on language, customs and myths about left-handers

We try our best to entertain members as well as providing useful and interesting information and resources.

74 comments on “Join the Left Handers Club
  1. Lucia Lucy Uhrinova says:

I wish my pinky finger won’t be blue or black stained every single time I’m writing notes down.
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    I wish cutting with scessors or opening a food can won’t feel so awkward as it always feels.
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

2. Ho Chee Khei says:

I’m a lefties and I’m really happy that there is a webpage for lefties.

3. Odebode Idowu. O says:

I appreciate the courage of persons that have established this club and their thought to fight discrimination against lefties around the world.

4. henry says:

It was a struggle growing up lefty… Hated going out too eat and your bumping elbows

5. Karrie Jionisi says:

Growing up I always felt out, because I’m a lefty….since primary,secondary and uni I’m always the only lefty in class and now work with other people who are lefty that made me feel like I’m part of something…and I found this club is amazing.

6. Valentina says:

I had never heard of this. I am studying for the ACT and one of the readings talks about right vs left handed people and mentioned this organization so I just googled it and here I am. I like the idea that you are supporting products designed for lefties pretty convenient. Do you have notebooks for lefties? Like the spiral ones. That would be nice to have

7. Fawn Alexander says:

I just noticed national left-handers day was founded August 13, 1976 which is my DOB.

8. Maryam Naseer Rana says:

thnx.. for membership… now i feel special… πŸ˜„

9. Haloise Redding says:

I’d like to join the club πŸ™‚

10. Mr Ravi Teja Mandapaka says:

I am a PhD student in Nutritional Sciences from India. I’d like to become a member of the club and would like to receive a certificate.

Please help me out.