1. Andrew says:

This isn’t a bad test, but when conducting some of the tests, it’s only giving choices for right and left handed… it doesn’t assume someone uses both hands for any given activity. I know that I brush my hair and brush my teeth with both hands. Also, I normally write with my right hand, but when I was really young, my dominant writing hand was my left hand. Despite this, I’m apparently 18% left-handed, aka “Probably a Right-Hander”. I was expecting to score around 40%, but what do I know? I personally think I was born as a leftie, but I was trained into a right-handed society, and now I’ve succeeded in becoming cross-dominant and ambidextrous in many activities that I partake in.

• lou says:

i am a 100% left handed to despite having my left hand tied behind my back in primary school. my family still think its wrong.

2. what'smyname says:

“Which hand do you use to turn the pages of a book”, weeeeeeeell… Since I’m reading from left to right, I have to turn the pages from right to left, naturally using the right hand nearer to the bottom of the last page I’m reading. When I’m reading mangas, for instance, I read them from right to left (opposite way), using then my left hand. Because naturally closer from the bottom corner of the last page I’m reading. Or more likely, I’ll hold the rest of the pages, bend them and let one turn itself. Therefore I don’t think this question is relevant, probably. Also, never hold a bat in my entire life but figure I would do as said If I ever would.

3. Rowena says:

I found this very interesting because I’ve always wondered about where handedness comes from. I’m one of 4 children, both parents are right handed (so as children we all would have seen our parents do everything right handed) but all my siblings are left handed. I believe that I would be left handed if it hadn’t been for all the right handed gadgets. Like scissors, I often find I go to cut with my left hand but they’re right handed scissors. And I can’t use a manual tin opener at all, never could. My brother taught himself to play guitar which I found fascinating because he said he preferred it strung left handed but all music books, tutorials etc were for right handed guitars which he found confusing. When he tried to teach me it was hopeless, because I NEEDED it strung left handed. So I never learnt. I took up piano instead, for which you use both hands equally. I like to cook and find that with that task more than anything else I will swap hands for almost everything constantly… stirring, chopping etc.

4. Nicole Jahshan says:

Lol im 90% + leftie!!! I always thought im 100% leftie but there’s some things ill do with my right

5. Katelynn says:

I am 95% left handed but open doors and do gymnastics with my right hand. I’m not that bad at writing with my right hand either.

6. Sky says:

To be honest, I thought I’d be more left handed then this BUT it was a great test!

7. Liesel says:

As a violinist, you should make an optional section for different instruments. Such as, what position do you play a flute, pointing left or right? Or which hand holds the bow when playing violin (for me, right.) and so on. Like guitar positions, etc.

8. Sarah Flynn says:

I normally use both hands, when I’m brushing my hair, and brushing my teeth. I use both hands for scissors, too. If the page I am flipping is on the right, I use my right hand. If the page I am flipping is on the left, I use my left hand. I don’t just reach over, that’s unnecessary movement. It’s not efficient.

• Lindsey says:

I agree with you! When I brush my hair, I switch hands for different sides of my head. Same with flipping pages.

9. Tunde says: