facebook_pixel

Join the Left Handers Club

Left Handers ClubAs a Club member you will receive a free certificate and our unique “backwards” calendar (see below) and we will send you our email newsletters with great information about left-handedness, details of new products and member offers.

Just type in your email address and first name below (please type carefully – about 10% of club joiners mis-type their address and we cannot send their newsletters or contact them). Please Do NOT put “www.” in front of your email address or a full stop or space at the end. Your address should look something like this: [email protected] or [email protected] and it will end in a three letter domain (.com, .net, .org) or a two letter country code (.uk, .fr, .ca etc)

Once you click the button we will send you a welcome email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, there may have been a problem with the email address that you entered – please return to this joining form and re-apply, checking your email carefully.

Free member certificate, backwards calendar and newsletters

Left-Handers Club membership is completely free and as a Club member you will receive a free certificate (which you can insert your own name in before printing) and our unique “backwards” calendar.

certificate

calendar-2014-extract

Our newsletters cover a wide range of topics to do with being left-handed including:

• Latest research and reports on left-handedness
  • Our own surveys and anlysis
  • Latest product information and explanations of left-handed items plus member discounts and offers
  • Highlighting the things left-handers do differently
  • Picking up on language, customs and myths about left-handers

We try our best to entertain members as well as providing useful and interesting information and resources.

Leave a Reply to Masoud Cancel reply

42 comments on “Join the Left Handers Club
  1. Melissa says:

I always thought everyone else made their check marks wrong! Lol… I got a whole lot of lefties in my family (gramps, uncle, cousin, nephew). High school desks were worst! Batting lefty, strumming a guitar lefty! Yes! We are the best! Lefties rock!

2. Dee Rennie says:

Oh wow exciting to know we have a recognised left handed day. Had many a teacher trying to change me, luckily they picked on the wrong Mum, lol. My Dad n I both lefties out of a family of 7. Whoop whoop go the lefties

3. Janardhanan says:

hi.. am the only left hander in my family and in my school days they see me as differently they ask how you are being left. while serving for peoples they asks me why are u serving in left and that make me feeling weird but one who loves me she is more happy that am left handed and being different that make me cool

4. Fiona says:

I’m the only left handed person in my family so all the little things get me angry, e.g. knife and for the wrong way, computer mouse on the right side eat, I’m so glad people have become aware of left hand people!

5. Nicole says:

This is so cool, to find out there is a national left-handers day! I’m the only one out of my immediate family who is left-handed and I was always told I was making my check marks wrong at work. I’m actually very proud and happy that I’m left-handed. πŸ™‚

6. David Vandekamp says:

I’m so happy to finally BELONG!!!

7. THOMAS MALALE says:

Am so happy to meet with you
    from Tanzania

8. Audra says:

It’s so refreshing to be around other lefties! Lefties have a certain sense of style, humor, intellilect, etc. I’m a female lefty & am so happy to see other lefties, esp other lefty women as we’re a rare breed! πŸ™‚ Lefties are special & everyone knows it! I’m a die hard lefty with a wicked hook when I write. I was embarrassed by my lefty hook when I was a girl, but now I flaunt my lefty hook when I write.

9. Tara says:

I’ve found our club

10. Cynthia says:

love being left handed…can’t give directions if my life depended on it but who cares that’s what google maps is for πŸ™‚